Excellent Marijuana Dispensary potential; C 5 zoned and next to a Beer and Wine store/Pub.
The building is owned by The Shaffers of Roberts Creek and is not for sale now or anytime in the predictable future. Long leases are available for the right tenant.
416 is on a parcel of land in a C5 Zone, Permitted Uses 841.1 except as otherwise permitted in Part V of this bylaw the following and no other uses are permitted:
(1) retail or wholesale sales;
(2) general repair outlet including gasoline station;
(4) personal service establishment;
(5) neighbourhood pub;
(6) entertainment establishment;
(8) open air commercial recreation establishment;
(9) private club;
(10) tourist accommodation;
(11) parking lot;
(12) light industry where the use is contained entirely within an enclosed building;
(13) marina including boat servicing and sales;
(14) moving and storage;
(15) keeping of poultry or rabbits subject to Part 502 (2) and (3) of this bylaw;
(16) keeping of livestock subject to Part 502 (4) of this bylaw;
(17) home occupation subject to Part 502 (10) of this bylaw;
(18) not more than one single family dwelling auxiliary to the commercial use;
(19) tourist information centre
A rare opportunity to locate your business on the seawall of Beautiful Lower Gibsons Marina Area (Lgma) on the Sunshine Coast. Get in now before The George and other high end developments send prices soaring.
C5 zoning allows for a wide variety of commercial activities from offices to private club. A perfect location to service the variety of Marina's and the boating culture tourists.
The building is freestanding and currently ONLY for triple net lease is the seaside suite (lower 2 floors) which includes two floors, the upper floor with three rooms and bathroom. The lower floor has services for a kitchen and large deck. The views from the apartment are stunning. Dry Storage and Moorage are negotiable.
This is a historic building of almost 100 years old that has recently undergone a complete restoration bringing building up to code.
Please see the Town of Gibsons website for clarification on which buildings are C5 zone and what that allows them to be used for.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers