compensation: $36,000.00 to $43,000.00 depending upon experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Full-Time Bookkeeper - Burnaby
Compensation $36,000.00 - $43,000.00 depending upon experience
employment type: full-time
Medium sized Garage Door Company in Burnaby is looking for a full-time "career" bookkeeper. The suitable candidate must be able to work unsupervised, meet and schedule critical deadlines and perform full cycle bookkeeping for our business in a variety of industries. This is a very interesting position and could work well for an individual who likes to be challenged, has a passion for bookkeeping and is flexible. Job also includes other administrative work, such as filing, organizing, and answering telephones.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
Education and Experience
• A minimum of 3 years bookkeeping experience is required.
• Diploma in accounting or bookkeeping.
• Must have a strong understanding of accounting principles and concepts.
- Must have strong knowledge and understanding of governement remittances in British Columbia/Canada, such as Source Remittance, GST, PST, and Worksafe BC
-Must have payroll experience.
• Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Office is required.
• Well versed in Sage 50, QuickBooks, Excel, Word and MS Outlook.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and to exercise diplomacy and discretion.
• Exceptional attention to detail and high degree of accuracy without supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills and attention to details.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Self-starter and can work in a team and independently.
• Good communication skills in both written and oral English.
• Ability to adapt to a fast-changing and dynamic environment.
• Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Salary: Compensation will be based on experience and educational background.
• Benefit Package: Extended Health, Dental and Life after probationary period has been met.
• Schedule: 40 hours a week.
• Expected Start Date: Immediately
• Location: Burnaby
Please send resumes with a cover letter indicating why you are interested in this position, how you feel you would be an asset to our firm and what your salary expectations are. We thank all applicants, however, only those to be selected for an interview will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers